January 7, 2013

What's for Dinner?

As part of my 2013 Resolutions, I thought I would post my meal plans for the week as an accountability measure. Exciting, isn't it?

Monday: chicken patty sandwiches and mixed vegetables
Tuesday: dinner with the in-laws, no cooking
Wednesday: French toast and bacon (because I need a meal with no complaints by the middle of the week)
Thursday: roasted chicken and vegetables
Friday: fish and vegetables
Saturday: spaghetti, bread, and either salad or vegetables (depending on when I've been to the store)
Sunday: fend for yourself, mama's not cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com