September 14, 2010

The Mercy House

Many of you know Kristen from We Are THAT Family. God has gifted Kristen with the ability to write and the passion to help change the world. After her trip to Kenya with Compassion last March, Kristen came back with a heart forever changed. She and her family are embarking on an exciting adventure to minister to some of the young girls who live in Kenya. She can't do it alone, though. Please check out The Mercy House to learn more about Kristen's plan to minister to some of the people who need it the most and expect it the least.
While you're there, won't you please prayerfully consider how you might contribute, or pass on the word of this new ministry?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com