February 10, 2010

I write much more than I publish. I write, critique, delete.
I delete because I don't have all the answers.
I delete because quite often, I see both sides of the issue.
I delete because the last thing I want to do is hurt or offend.
I will say what I believe when asked, but I find that as I get older, my beliefs change.
I find that the more I read, the more people I meet, the more I find my perceptions changing.
Don't get me wrong - truth is truth.
But there seems to be a lot of issues that aren't clearly defined.
Many things seem to have two sides.
I don't want to be a hypocrite.
I have a son who is watching.
So unless I know that I know that I know something, I'm not going to talk about it.
Because I just might find myself realizing later on that I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com