February 15, 2010

My Multitude Monday #8

holy experience


In honor of my Valentine - he is...
80. my husband who is committed to our marriage
81. my best friend who doesn't think I'm too weird
82. the only one I know who considers Godzilla an animal ;)
83. my guy who looks for ways to make ordinary days special
84. my baby daddy who is a great dad to our little boy
85. the peas to my carrots - we're so different, yet we seem to go together
86. my former biology partner, who was indeed the "sexiest thing I'd seen all day"
87. my someone who reminds me that he's here for me
88. Daddy Man, head of the SuperCoolDudes, who leads "boys only" outings, giving this mommy some peace and quiet
89. my partner who works hard every day to help us achieve our dreams
90. my someone who I knew was going to marry the first time we kissed
91. my country boy who lives in the city because he knows I like my coffee and Target
92. the guy I called "DIBS!" on ;p

1 comment:

  1. I love your post! Knowing after one kiss that you are going to marry...amazing!
    Keep showing gratitude for your hubby and your will be married a very long time.
    Grace to you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com