...Today I'm starting my joining in with the Gratitude Community...
1. the free gift of salvation that saved this wretch
2. a good and faithful husband who works so I can stay home -
3. to raise our son, who truly is a miracle (always; even when I forget this)
4. our new-to-us home with a yard and ample space
5. good health that will, Lord willing, enable us to fashion this house to our liking
6. family and friends that can be depended upon
7. the principles on which this country was founded
8. free will, even when exercising this means a wrong choice is made
9. for this morning, at least, a cheerful son who is obeying
10. the excitement that Christmas brings, especially in our new home
11. the sounds of birds chirping in the trees outside my window
12. the sight of our yard's windmill turning in the breeze
13. the exuberance of my son at the simplest things
14. the first cup of coffee in the morning
a special thanks to Ann at A Holy Experience for hosting this every Monday!