July 27, 2009

What Does Google Know About Me?

I saw this meme over at Katie's, and I just had to give it a try!

Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search
Luke 8:15 - Heather needs...
Well, that's interesting. A better result than I thought it would say. For those who are wondering, Luke 8:15 -
"But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop."
Now that sounds like something we all need!

"[your name] looks like"
Heather looks like a drag-queen Michael Jackson impersonator - that's a new one! I thought drag-queens only impersonated women?

"[your name] wants"
Whatever Heather wants, Heather gets - I can see this result for Lola, but for Heather? Eh, I'll take it. It's true, anyway! ;)

"[your name] does"
Heather does the cinnamon trick challenge - this turned out to be a You Tube video. The girl eats a spoonful of cinnamon. Now, I like cinnamon, but only in moderation. Yuck!

"[your name] hates"
Heather Hates You - Math Class Lyrics - Sounds like a Heather after my own heart! The link wouldn't let me look up the actual lyrics, so I'm left wondering if she really hates math, or just someone in math class.

"[your name] asks"
AllMediocre strange questions Heather asks - I'll take their word for it.

"[your name] likes"
Heather's Likes and Dislikes - this is from a site dedicated to the memory of a Heather that passed on. How sad.

"[your name] eats"
Heather eats almond butter - actually, I don't. I only like almonds when covered in dark chocolate. And since BB is allergic to peanuts, I don't chance any nuts in the house.

"[your name] wears"
Heather wears her sunglasses - you better believe it! This Georgia sun is BRIGHT!

"[your name] was arrested for"
Heather was arrested for having s#x with underage student - no, no, nope! Gross!

"[your name] loves"
Heather (Mills) loves freedom after divorce - I bet she does! She was nothing but a money grubber, if you ask me.

If you give this one a try, I'd love to read it. Leave me a link in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com