December 31, 2008

2008: Year in Review

Several other blogs are posting a "best-of" today, so I thought I'd do it too. In no particular order (thank you, Blogger!) are some pics and links to my favorites of 2008:


He's most definitely a boy!
BB can dress himself now, don't ya know?
I seemed to have raised a shopper. He insisted on going to Target on his birthday.
One of the last pics of BB in his crib. The balloons are from his birthday party. I put the balloons in the crib in an attempt to get some interesting pictures. The result was pictures of BB looking like a martyr.

This was all found under my couch. A proud Wordless Wednesday moment, let me tell you.

Favorite/Memorable Posts:
A Delicious Dinner
Please Alert DFACS
Yard Sale

I'll be back tomorrow with my 2009 resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com