October 29, 2008

My Reason for a Second Child...

These pictures are a few months old, but they illustrate something important. Do you see how happy BB is in this picture? He's happy because of the item in his hand. He is forever looking for new things to be his "friends."
Whenever BB makes a new friend, he refuses to let go of his friend. He will take the item everywhere with him.
Whenever BB must part with a new friend, he becomes terribly upset. This is his face when I told him that he had to get his PJs on and hand over his friend because it was bedtime. In case you haven't figured it out, the friend in these pictures is a toilet paper holder. BB has also latched onto a towel, an empty butter container, and most recently, the ashtray out of my car (thank goodness I don't smoke!). Methinks the child might be a wee bit lonely, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com