June 19, 2008

Fire Extinguisher


I saw this advertised in Parent's magazine a year ago, but I could never find any in stores. I finally saw them at Michael's this week for $20. This fire extinguisher has a nozzle just like hair spray, so it is easy to use. No pin to pull out, clamp to unhook and lever to press like other models. What makes this even better is that this extinguisher is approved for all 3 types of fire - chemical, electrical and wood. Most extinguishers are only approved for 1 or 2 types of fire. Chances are, you'll never need to use a fire extinguisher, but wouldn't it be nice to have one like this - just in case?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com