June 19, 2008

What a Match!

As someone who likes the "good old days," I just had to take this test when I saw it on another blog.

53

As a 1930s wife, I am
Average

Take the test!


Wow! Maybe it's a good thing I don't live back then!

I had DH take the husband's version of this test:

132

As a 1930s husband, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!


He scored higher than me! The nerve! At least we know that if Josh ever gets his DeLorean, DH can travel back with him and be well-suited to any environment.

3 comments:

  1. OK, I took that test (and posted it on my blog www.weeklyvolcanopress.com and then I looked at the men's test. I think it might be easier for a man to achieve a high score - a lot of their questions deal with common courtesy and bad habits. The women's test is more about behavior, duties, and attitudes. The men's test doesn't care if HE walks around in his socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you know I'm going to have to take that one! Look for it on Friday Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be glad to take DH for a spin around the space-time continuum, right after I travel back to 1985 and watch Back to the Future in the theater on opening night.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com