March 17, 2008

What American Accent Do You Have?

I never would have guessed these results! Must be the years of speech therapy...

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Midland

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

The South
The Inland North
The West
The Northeast
Philadelphia
Boston
North Central
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm surprised how accurate this was. I also had a "midland" or no accent. The interesting thing on the graph was that "the West" was my highest category (which makes since since I lived in CA my first 18 years) and "the South" was my second highest (I have lived in TN and GA for my last 11 years). That's very accurate for such a simple quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun with this, and it was also very accurate. It's got me pegged!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com