1. soda from a can or a plastic bottle? - soda from a can is better, but the aluminum may causes Alzheimer's. Soda from a can from a machine costs more per ounce than a bottle, so for this one - bottle
2. Pepsi or Coke? - always Coca-cola, unless I'm eating Pizza Hut pizza. Then Pepsi. But only with Pizza Hut pizza.
3. Ford or Chevy? - Ford. More specifically, MUSTANG!
4. Beattles or Elvis? -neither. The Beattles were a bunch of commie dope heads, and Elvis wasn't much better.
5. Connery or Brosnon? - as Bond? - Brosnon. I only started to like Connery in “Hunt for Red October”
6. sunrise or sunset? -When did she grow to be a beauty?... I'm going with sunset, because sunrise means that I'm up too early.
7. vinyl or CD? -CD, although one day I do want a record player and records
8. coffee – with or without cream? -WITH!
9. right or left-handed? -left, because I'm in control of my right mind :) Sadly, however, left-handed people are more likely to die in accidents, as a result of being inadequately able to adapt to a backwards world.
10 cinnamon or mint? - cinnamon
11. Rocky or Rambo? -Rambo. Poor Rocky never seemed too bright. Neither did John Rambo, but at least he was a soldier...
12. liberal or conservative? -conservative, but not so much a modern conservative. More of a Reagan conservative.
13. French toast or waffles? - If I'm making it, French toast. Otherwise, waffles
14. chocolate or caramel? - Chocolate – the darker, the better. As I once told DH, caramel tastes like burnt sugar.
15. Washington or Lincoln? - If it's a coin, Washington. If it's a bill, Lincoln :) As a president, Washington.
16. Indiana Jones or Hans Solo? - Indiana Jones – much cuter and much smarter.
17. with or without crusts? - If it's a sandwich – with. If it's pie or a pop-tart, without.
18. wood or brick house? - brick.
19. ocean or mountains? - mountains. You get to wear more clothes!
20. piano or organ? - piano. Organ music gives me the creeps.
21. constructionist or revisionist? - constructionist
22. Carter or Clinton? - Worst President – Carter. Most unethical – Clinton. Most embarrassing to his home state – I don't know.
23. violin or fiddle? - violin, although Charlie Daniels makes fiddling looks might impressive
24. sugar or honey? - sugar
25. coffee or hot chocolate? - coffee. It is easier to disguise bad coffee than poorly made hot chocolate.
26. rare or burnt steak? - burnt. I want my cow as far from mooing as possible.
27. Addams Family or Munsters? - Addams Family
28. hot or iced tea? - hot. Cold, sweet tea seems terribly wrong, unless I'm eating fried chicken.
29. acoustic or electric guitar? - acoustic
30. chicken or beef? - beef.
tooth fairy or Easter bunny?
31. Tooth fairy. The Easter bunny didn't come to my house
32. Hitchcock or M. Night Shyamalan? - Hitchcock, hands down. M. Night's movies are well directed, but he depends too much on the "AHA!" ending.
33. Rush or Hannity? - RUSH!