April 18, 2007

Keys

Every parent knows that his child is a genius. But I happen to have proof. BB has a set of baby keys that he received as a shower present. He had never paid much attention to them until lately, however. Now days he can often be found with keys in hand. My proof that BB is a genius - BB only has keys in hand when he is playing with his cars, or he is hitting a door. BB will crawl over to the door with keys in hand, and hit the door with his keys. If he does not have keys in hand, he ignores the door. Put the keys in his hand, and he will crawl to a door or find one of his cars. Believe it, or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com