May 29, 2007

Fleeing the Scene

Since BB can now pull up and cruise, he has begun to do a bit more exploring. He is fascinated
with anything that has knobs and/or buttons (typical guy). Today while I was folding laundry, I
suddenly heard a loud static noise. I thought that he had somehow done something with his part
of the baby monitor and I went to investigate. I came to his room only to find BB crawling as fast
as he could out of his room while looking frantically back over his shoulder at his CD player.
Turns out that BB had cranked up the volume as loud as it would go and then had turned on the
radio which wasn't set to a station. The resulting "static monster" had then roared to life,
convincing BB that he must flee the scene of the crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com