January 3, 2011

My Multitude Monday #31


#354. a peaceful Christmas
#355. a sweet husband who manages to surprise me
#356. a little boy who directs me to open the presents for him because I'm faster at it ;)
#357. a talented hubby who fixed the Christmas tree star that is older than me
#358. a rug for our completed outdoor porch
#359. getting out maternity clothes
#360. clearing out the guest bedroom to convert it to a nursery
#361. the feeling of satisfaction as bags of things are loaded up for Goodwill
#362. browsing baby items online
#363. my hardworking husband who used his Christmas break to redo the kid's bathroom
#364. the " 's " at the end of kid's :D

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this list! Hope your Monday is great!

    Meghan
    www.thetuckerstaketennessee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A peaceful Christmas...a nursery!...kids with an 's'...so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRECIOUS!!!!! What a sweet list! I'm so happy to have found your blog, and I wish your family great happiness and blessings in the new year.

    in Christ,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com