December 21, 2010

BB-isms

I think FB has taken much of my blogging fodder, as I had to go to FB to retrieve these bits. Here's a quick look at some of the funny BB sayings and doings the past year:

1/19/10 - (BB gives a loud yawn) - "I guess I'm just not tired today." Five minutes later, he was asleep.

2/19/10 - (a BB mondegreen) "Christmas, Christmas time is here. Time for fun and time for cheer. So bring us lots of TOYS!"

4/12/10 - "Time for a bath," DH informs BB. To which BB replied, "there's no reason to go to bath."

7/19/10 - (BB to me) "I'm going to make a big mess for you to clean up."

8/9/10 - "Daddy, when you were a little boy did you have a little girlfriend named Mommy?"

8/31/10 - (BB to me) "What's that song called?"
"Hush Little Baby."
"I'm not a baby! What. Is. The. Name. Of. That. Song?"

9/7/10 - "BB, use your napkin." "Mmm, I don't think so. I have a shirt. Napkins are for grown-ups."

10/14/10 - (looking through a Dilbert book) "Mommy, I want to do THAT when I grow up!" "You mean sit in a cubicle and type on a computer all day?"
"Yes."
"Well, if you try read hard, I'm sure you'll get your wish."

10/25/10 - (after I had been gone for the weekend) "BB, what do you want for lunch?" "Marshmallows and crackers." Must have been a nice couple of days...

10/26/10 - (during devotions where the story of John the Baptist was being read)
"What would happen if I ate honey, locusts and bugs?" "Well, you'd get more protein than you do now."

11/10/10- I told BB to go talk to DH since I had heard his alarm go off and I thought DH had fallen back asleep. BB freaks out and backs into a corner. Turns out, he thought I had said DH's arm had fallen off.

11/30/10 - "Doo-doo, pee-pee in the potty! Doo-doo, pee-pee in the potty!"

12/01/10 - (as we watch Tchaikovsky's "1812 Overture") "I wanna be THAT guy when I grow up!" BB exclaims, point to the guy who fires the canon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com