December 6, 2010

November Recap

I was about to start posting about some Christmas activities when I realized that I haven't posted hardly anything about November. So...

DH had his 29th birthday. We are now the same age for 2.5 months, and then I will leave him for a new decade :(

Someone was just a LITTLE excited about the Key Lime birthday pie!

At the beginning of November, my mother fell and broke her hip along with some other injuries. Thankfully, she is on the mend, although she will not be up to any holiday activities this year. Due to her mishap, I hosted Thanksgiving. This was my first year hosting, and I'm relieved to say that it went better than I expected it too. As my mother is still recuperating, I will be hosting Christmas as well.

BB and I make these adorable little clothespin turkeys for the place settings. I got the idea from the internet, and I cannot remember where :( If you happen to know, please tell me so that I can give proper credit!
Not that the above was that important, but at least I have November covered now :) On to Christmas blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com