June 7, 2010

My Multitude Monday #15

holy experience


On a day when I'm not feeling thankful, when I know that this is precisely when I need to give thanks the most...
155. stepping stone walkways
156. patios near a shade tree
157. my son's will - it exasperates and frustrates me, but I would rather have a child who questions and tests instead of one who meekly obeys
158. knowing that God is not finished with me yet - because there is clearly so much left to do
159. plans that actually work out according to plans
160. experiences that keep me humble
161. Mountain Dew
162. afternoon showers that cool the heat and leave the evening smelling clean
163. craft projects
164. ceiling fans that make the "energy efficient" setting on the AC bearable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com