June 8, 2010

Key Art

Awhile back, John and Sherry (of Young House Love fame) posted about their unique, memorable art around their house. I liked several of their ideas, but the one that stood out the most to me was their shadow box of framed keys.

I'm not much of a pack rat, but I do save keys. The top two are the keys to our childhood homes, and the bottom three are for the three places we've lived since we were married. I waited until shadow boxes were 50% off at Hobby Lobby and snagged this 8"x10" box for $10. For the tags, I ripped up some scrap paper that I already had.
What are some unique and personal things that you have framed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com