September 18, 2009

Funny Boy

"Wanna go outside."
"No, baby, it's raining."
BB brings me his jacket
"Put jacket on."
"But baby, it's summer. You'll get hot."
"Jacket on, Puuuhhh-leeezzzeee?"
How can I resist that?
"Okay, but you'll get hot."

"Look, Mommy! Wanna go outside."


"See?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BB loves Cheerios. Really loves Cheerios. He wanted a snack the other day, but I told him no because it was too close to dinner time. All is quiet for a few minutes but then I hear the pantry door open and a skittering sound. I enter the kitchen to find BB happily eating out of the container.
Let's zoom out a bit, shall we?
*
*
*
*
*
*

4 comments:

  1. hahahahaha! I have a few pics just like that. I've since moved the cereal to a higher shelf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cracking up over how happy he looks with his jacket on... and then the Cheerio - he looks so proud that he was able to do it "all by himself" even if it left a HUGE mess for Mommy to clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy little guy. :) You'll be glad you got pictures of his capers one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my kids would eat Cheerios, but they just really don't care for breakfast cereal at all. They're unusual kids. They seem to prefer more complicated breakfast fare, like pancakes, scrambled eggs and waffles. It sure would be nice to just plunk a bowl of cereal down in front of them on the mornings when I'm really tired.

    BB always looks so happy and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com