August 11, 2009

One Lovely Blog

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are: accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I got this award from Kim over at Thoughts by Kim. She has had a lot going on in her life this past year or so. If you haven't checked her out, please go over and drop her a line of encouragement.

I'm afraid that I won't really be able to follow the "newly discovered" part of this award. I recently have trimmed down my list of blogs that I read and follow. I felt I was spending too much time reading blogs that I didn't comment on, and let's face it - if you're not going to comment, why read? Of course, if you follow me, I'll follow you and not delete you off the list! ;) The blogs that I am listing, then, you can be sure that they mean a lot to me. These ladies challenge and inspire me to do a better job of so many aspects of my life:

At a Hen's Pace
Betty Beguiles
Bits & Pieces from My Life
Blue Castle
Cheeky Pink Girl
Conversion Diary
Elizabeth Esther
Everyday Miracles
Frugal Upstate
God Will Provide
Kingdom Twindom
Life in the Parsonage
Stretch Mark Mama
Vita Familiae
Want What You Have

There are many more that I could nominate, but these particularly have been speaking to me. If you don't read these blogs already, check them out!

12 comments:

  1. Well, thank you :) I'm gonna have to check out these other ladies, looks like good reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, I am so honored to be on your list! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read a lot of blogs that I don't comment on much, if at all. I'm bad like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I too cut my blog list down quite a bit. I think with Twitter, I don't feel the need to subscribe to as many blogs that I just sorta like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather--

    I am so honored! Unfortunately, life is too crazy right now for me to pass it on...as you may have noticed by my lack of posting recently.

    But thank you very much--your words mean so much to me!

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather

    Thank you! I feel so special to be nominated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Heather! It's been a long time since I've caught up on my bloggy reading...getting ready to plunge into the school year and adding on to the house and all that...but I'll be pondering and passing on this award in the next few days.

    Thanks again. You inspire me, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Heather. As much as I love writing my blog, sometimes I think I'm selfishly writing to please myself. It is wonderful to know I can be a blessing to someone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you SO much (I am shamefully late in posting this -- my apologies!). You are so sweet! You do the same for me (challenge and inspire), you know. :)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com