February 1, 2009

Dump Truck SMASH!!!

BB loves trucks, cars, trains, anything with wheels. LOVES them. He was happily playing with his toy dump truck, monster truck, and bulldozer yesterday evening while I worked on a project. All was going well until I happened to hear "Dump truck SMASH the poo-poo!" Yes, that's right. Poo.
I ran into the living room to discover my darling boy had managed to unload his pants (without removing them). Judging from the mess, he had been amusing himself for a while. It. Was. Everywhere. I cleaned and scrubbed tiny tire treads, my ottoman cover (thank God for that cover!) BB's clothes, the floor, etc. for a good 30 minutes. So if you happen to see my kid and he tells you "No touch the poo-poo; poo-poo NOOO," you'll know what he's talking about.

4 comments:

  1. Oh NO! On my goodness, I'm so sorry for you! Although, think of what a great story you'll have to embarrass him with someday, when he brings girls home ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilariously funny post! I know that it comes at the expense of great personal sacrifice and contact with poo on your part, but it is super entertaining for the rest of us.

    I have learned to rue the day that my son learned to take off his diaper. It was not a good thing.

    -Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word that is hilarious. I know that I shouldn't laugh but sorry, I just couldn't help it. I also want to ask if you took a picture or two. Great embarrassing material for when he is an unpleasant teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, I forgot to also say that I left an "award" for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com