Kelli gave me this award a few days ago. I think she might have just felt sorry for me because of my recent bad haircut, but I'm not picky :)
Now for the copy and paste!
As with any award, there are rules. The rules of this award are:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gidget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.
Now for the fun part -
My Five Fabulous Blogs:
My Five Fabulous Addictions:
1. The internet. I don't know how well I would be able to handle being a SAHM if it wasn't for the internet. I know I could do it, but my quality of life would definitely suffer. Missing out on adult interaction has been the hardest thing about my life these past 2 years.
2. Reading. I love books. I'm currently trying to plow through some of the classics, although I did take a lovely detour a couple of weeks ago to read the Twilight series.
3. Coffee. Specifically Dunkin Donuts coffee, but I'm not too picky. I don't know if I am so much addicted to the actual drink itself and to the experience. To me, coffee is something you sit down to drink as you read or carry on a logical conversation. In order to do that, there must be some peace and quiet present, or at least another adult.
4. BB. Can I list a person as an addiction? BB has totally changed my life, in ways I never would have imagined. I think about him almost constantly, miss him like crazy when he is gone, so I think that fits the bill for an addiction.
5. I honestly can't think of a fifth addiction. I can think of a lot that I should list, but not a real addiction.
Have a Fabulous Thanksgiving!