As for the prize- sorry fellas, this is a girly prize. You can enter the contest, though, for a chance to win your sweetie some goodies. If your sweetie just happens to read my blog and enter the contest also, well, that's 2 entries for your household.
Now for the big reveal. I wanted the giveaway to reflect some of my favorite things. In no particular order, the winner will receive:
- 1 Burt's Bee's lip balm - better than chapstick, and better for you, too!
- 1 Victoria's Secret Heavenly Angels Nourishing Hand Balm - this smells SO good, and it is the only reason I ever go in that store.
- 1 Bath and Body Works Honeysuckle hand sanitizer - I'm not a big fan of B&B stuff, except when it comes to their Honeysuckle and Lavender lotion and sanitizer. A close third would be the Japanese Cherry Blossom. I'm too cheap to buy this as a regular for myself, so I ask for this at holidays and then stretch it out with cheaper unscented lotion mixed in.
- 1 Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate - I love chocolate. Any kind of chocolate, except for white. But dark chocolate is my favorite. All the studies that prove dark chocolate is full of antioxidants that are good for you is icing on the cake!
- 1 Juicy Fruit gum - I love Juicy Fruit! It's too bad they don't make a sugar-free version, because I would chew it all the time. Instead, it's a welcome break from my usual sugar-free peppermint gum.
- 4 Yankee Candle votives - in Macintosh, Autumn Wreath, Cinnamon Stick and Harvest. Candles add such a cozy atmosphere to a home, especially when the candles are a seasonal scent. I love fall, and I don't get to experience much of the fall season living here in Georgia. Instead, I have to burn fall-scented things and pretend that I'm not still wearing tank tops and shorts in mid October with the air conditioner running.