April 18, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick

I don't care which "side" of the debate you're on, this is disgusting:
www.yaledailynews.com/articles/view/24513
This doesn't make it much better:
www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D904AFH80&show_article=1
How can this be art, how can it ever have seemed like something that anyone should do? It's in extremely bad taste, not to mention horrifically offensive to so many. This is the latest:
www.yaledailynews.com/articles/view/24530
So glad to know my tax dollars are hard at work ensuring a "quality" liberal arts education is available to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. what disgusting filth!

    In a way the fact that it was a "hoax" (if indeed it was) makes even more twisted.

    Some things done in the name of art and free speech absolutely disgust me and gives a bad name to painters, sculptors and musicians who are making real art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com