March 11, 2008

Bread Machines

I've recently gotten into making my own bread. I'm not entirely sure if I'm saving money or not, but making bread can't cost much more than buying bread, at any rate. I am currently making bread by hand using the oven, but I would like to get a bread machine. Does anyone have a bread machine that they love and would recommend? I have limited counter and storage space, so I would like one that doesn't take up too much room, isn't too heavy, and makes a square(ish) loaf, without a hole in the middle of the loaf. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com