not in any purposeful order...
1. Crosley 5-in-1 stereo
2. double heart diamond necklace
3. Pfaltzgraff American Heritage dishes to complete the partial set I found at Goodwill
4. 3 pairs of earrings from my MIL, who designs and sells jewelry
7. cookie sheets
8. hand-held mixer for those little jobs (I already have a big stand mixer)
10. apple peeler thingy
11. buggy bagg (these things are AWESOME!)
12. Bath and Body Works stuff
13. scrapbook stickers
I'm sure I've forgotten some things, but that's most of it. I hope everyone who reads this blog had a very Merry Christmas, and that you received what you wanted without too many returns.