September 24, 2010

Seven Quick Takes 9/24/10

I haven't participated in Jennifer's Quick Takes in a while, and with this post sitting in my drafts for a while, I thought I'd finish it up. The following are all BBisms:

1. What do you call the piece that sticks up on a car's trunk? A "squeeler".
2. What do you call the crustacean that makes it's home in a seashell? A "crap".
3. What's red, white. and blue? The "Canmerican" flag.
4. hasmooliacan devil - Tasmanian Devil
5. bazzonia - lasagna
6. church book - Bible
7. and a funny: "Ouch! Your leg has sharpie things. They hurt me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com