August 15, 2010

A Belated Birthday Post

Looks like I took a little break from blogging, huh? But I'm back...
For BB's birthday, we had a "Toy Story" party. Not a "Toy Story 3" party, because RC isn't in "Toy Story 3." If you knew BB, you'd know that the car is always the central character in any movie ;)

A birthday wouldn't be complete without the traditional birthday breakfast doughnut on the birthday plate.

BB wanted "that piece" of pizza.

The evil barrel monkeys carry off some toy soldiers...

BB was intently focused on his cake until it was gone. His attentions were then turned to his cousin's unsupervised piece.
Maybe next year I'll learn to take more blog worthy photos! As it was, most pictures had someone's face in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com