May 21, 2010

7 Quick Takes: Quirks

  1. I look forward to the mail truck every day. I go so far as to look out the window if I think I hear it coming.
  2. I am constantly paranoid that I will forget an article of clothing when I'm out in public. Thankfully, this has yet to ever happen to me.
  3. I take turns chewing food on different sides of my mouth. One bite gets chewed on the right side, the next bite gets chewed on the left side, etc.
  4. It is terribly hard for me to come down decisively on one side of an argument. I can usually find valid points for both sides of an issue.
  5. I always tap a canned soda 3 times before I open it.
  6. I give off an amazing "don't hug me" vibe. And it's not conscious. I have nothing against hugging. But most people will approach me like they're going to hug me and end up patting my arm awkwardly. Up North, this is probably not a big deal. But in the South, people hug all the time.
  7. I am ticklish to the point where I don't even have to be tickled to laugh. I just have to think that you might tickle me and I'll start laughing.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by, I'm also 1.5 behind and am hoping to narrow that margin this summer before Baby#2 comes.

    #5: I do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tap soda cans too. I enjoyed reading those little tidbits about you. Thanks for stopping by the Healthy Moms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the visit. Do you initiate hugs? Maybe you should try that and see what happens. You might enjoy the surprise look on some people's faces!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com