April 21, 2010

WFMW: 2 Liter Opener

The other day, I was trying to open a 2 Liter of soda that had been previously opened. I ransacked my kitchen drawers trying to find my grippy thing that helps me open stubborn jars and 2 Liters, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I knew that what I was looking for worked because it increased the traction on the object. So I McGyvered my own solution to my problem by looping a rubber band around the cap a few times. Bingo! The cap came right off. I've used this trick since then and it has always worked for me!

2 comments:

  1. What a good idea! I'll be trying this for sure. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius! I am totally going to try this!
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com