August 10, 2009

Why Wait? Get Married! Part 1

This article on Fox News' website today happens to deal with a subject I have long thought about. Rather than write a mile-long post (which, let's face it, you wouldn't read), I'm going to divide my take on this over the next few posts. I'd love to get some feedback on these posts, so feel free to chime in. I'll give my opinion on issues raised in the comments as the last post in this series. For starters, here's the link to the article:

Can't Wait for Sex? Just Get Married, Some Say - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com