June 1, 2009

What Room are You?

I think I can live with these results...


You Are the Living Room



You are laid back and casual. You can have fun in almost any situation.

You believe in being easy going. Life's hard enough, and you're not going to make it any harder.



You are sociable and friendly. You welcome almost anyone into your life.

You are completely unpretentious. You prefer living in a comfortable home to living in a showy home.


Thanks to Katie at A Listmaker's Life for this one!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you played along with the quiz. You are the first living room I've read, so it was fun to see what the characteristics were. From what I've read on your blog I think the quiz got it right!
    I just noticed you have an A-Zmeme. You should add that to ABC and 123's picnic table talk later this week. You've already got the work done:)
    Have a fantastic Monday! Hopefully that little baby comes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently I'm the bedroom. LOL! Thanks! That was fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com