Welcome to my 300th post! I can't say how much I appreciate every comment that you all have left on my posts. I never thought that I would enjoy writing enough to make blogging a hobby. This would not be much of a celebration without presents, and I have 2 sets of gifts that you can enter for a chance to win.
The first set of gifts includes:
1) 8 oz. Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon body cream
2) Yankee Candle Car Jar air freshener in Sage & Citrus
3) spiral-bound notebook, 5"x6"
4) 4 oz. Olive Oil candle, Egyptian Cotton scent
5) 11 oz. bag of Dunkin Donuts dark roast coffee (if you win this and you don't like dark roast, I'll be happy to switch it for another type)
6) Scrubbing Bubbles fresh brush starter kit
7) Spring 2009 issue of do it yourself magazine (brand new; they sent me 2 copies for some reason)
8) 8 oz. bag of Olde South decorative potpourri, Crisp Cotton scent
9) my favorite - a $10 gift card to Target
The second set of gifts is more for the kids, although if your kids are like my son, a new toy will entertain them long enough for you to have some peace and quiet. This set includes:
1) brand-new in box Chutes & Ladders board game
2) jump rope
3) Slinky Jr.
4) Ultra-catch velcro gloves and ball (2-player game)
5) sidewalk chalk
6) Yankee Candle Car Jar air freshener in Sage & Citrus
7) magnetic-backed Babysitter's notepad
8) $15 gift card for iTunes
Here's how to win:
1) Enter a comment on this post.
2) Follow me, and leave me a comment saying that you are now following me. If you have already been following me, leave me a comment telling me that you've already been following me.
3) Leave me a comment on this post telling me which one of my blog posts is your favorite, or which one of my blog posts you found meaningful.
4) Blog about my giveaway on your blog and leave me a comment telling me that you did so.
Please note that all comments must be left on this post. I will close comments on this post at 11:00 PM (EST), April 4th. Winners will be announced Sunday, April 5th on this blog, and will also be contacted via e-mail. In the event that the same person is drawn as the winner for both contests, I will draw again for a second name. In the interest of keeping things simple, the first name drawn wins the first set, the second name drawn wins the second set.