January 2, 2009

BB Haircut Pics

Hmm... Mommy says I need a haircut. I'm not so sure about this. What exactly IS a haircut? I haven't had one yet in all my 2 years - it can't be that important if they waited this long.
I just saw scissors! Oh, I can't watch!
Maybe I will watch after all.
Having fun there, Mommy? Just how many pictures of this do you need, anyway?
You missed a spot right here.

Sorry these are posted so long after the fact! I thought I had published this already. Thanks, Blogger!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute - what a sweetie! Hope they saved you some hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com