2. When you pull too hard and accidetally rip the tab off a brand-new diaper, are you thrifty or miserly to use duct tape to hold the diaper in place?
3. I know I've asked this question before, but is the first toilet still the cleanest toilet in a public bathroom? If you've seen the daytime talk shows, they always say that the first toilet is the cleanest in the women's bathroom. Apparently we women like to get far from the door when we pee. But if everyone has heard this tidbit, wouldn't the first toilet now be the dirtiest?
4. I am not a bad mom for leaving BB in his pjs all day because he looked so adorable in them. Can you blame me?
5. I have my friend Renee to blame/thank for this one. Live Healthy America is hosting a 100-day challenge where people can sign up on teams and compete. Teams win points through weight loss and physical activity. The event runs January 14 - April 23rd. I am not looking forward to this, but I know this is something I need to do.
6. I wish I had the all-encompasing wisdom regarding parenting that I possessed before I had my kid.
7. For those of you who don't know, this is National Delurking Week. If you've been reading my blog any when I'm not just participating in a carnival, please leave a comment :)
For more 7 Quick Takes Friday, visit Conversion Diary