The other Heather did this meme on her blog, and I thought that I would fill it out as well. I've been having a tough time coming up with posts lately, and this is a pretty easy post!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I supposed to be. My birth mom had planned on naming me Laura Rose after Laura Ingalls Wilder ("Little House on the Prairie" was on TV back then). But I got stuck with the name Heather instead.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday. I was reading a sad book.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, even though I'm told it's illegible. I can also teacher print, but I write slowly that way.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Bologna or salami (but only kosher)
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 1 sweet little boy
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hopefully.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes. Sadly, not everyone realizes I'm being sarcastic, which makes me feel bad about leading them on and then I have to explain that I was being sarcastic.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Pops or homemade granola.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not unless I have to.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, yes (considering I'm a girl). Emotionally, no.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Rocky Road.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their appearance. While I don't usually style my hair, wear makeup or fashionable clothes, I notice if other people do.
15. RED OR PINK? I'm told I look good wearing pink.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I could say how I look, but that's something I can change - since I don't do anything to change my appearance, it must not really bother me. I'm going to say my attitude - but I guess I can change that too, huh?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Hmm. Tough question. I've lost several babies, so I'm going to say that I miss all of them.
18. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm not wearing any shoes.
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Blueberry muffin and coffee (nasty, nasty, homemade instant coffee!)
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My almost-2-year-old having a tantrum because DH is making him clean up his cheerios that he flung all over the floor.
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Probably some neutral shade.
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Lavender and heather (it's a flower that grows in Scotland).
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? DH. He called last night as he was running an errand to Target about renting a movie.
24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Definitely.
25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball (GO YANKEES!) or hockey (but only in person).
26. Hair Color? My natural color is medium brown. I dyed my hair light auburn 2 months ago, and the color faded a lot. I'm not sure what color of hair I have right now! I should note that my hair started turning gray at 15, so I also have a lot of gray in my hair.
27. EYE COLOR? Golden brown. I've been told that my eyes change hue based on my mood.
********** I must interrupt this - I just heard DH tell BB that sticking the cheerios under his butt is not the same as picking them up and throwing them away! ROFL...**********
28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. LASIK is wonderful!
29. FAVORITE FOOD? It depends on my mood. A perfectly grilled hambuger, a great steak, a gyro, a cheesy slice of pizza... Most likely my favorite food would be some type of beef.
30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.
31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Rob Roy. I'd never seen it before and I'd just finished reading a trilogy of books that take place in 1700's Scotland, so I wanted to see something like that. I do like Liam Neeson, but there are some parts of him that I never wanted to see.
32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Pink. It's a really obvious Wal-Mart shirt that says "No Animal Testing" and it shows a mouse taking a test.
33. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter.
34. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs, although you can't beat sweet little baby kisses.
35. FAVORITE DESSERT? I have to pick one? Only one? Just one?
36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? "A Woman's Place" by Lynn Austin. A good premise for a book, but not very well written. C.S. Lewis was right when he said that there didn't need to be more Christian authors, there needed to be more authors who are Christians.
37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Georgia College and State University - The J. Whitney Bunting School of Business. I hate GC&SU - never go there!
38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I watched Rob Roy. I rarely watch TV.
39. FAVORITE SOUND? BB's voice when he's talking to himself.
40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I don't know much of the Rolling Stones other than their early work and "You'll Never Make a Saint of Me." I like the early Beatles.
41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? San Diego, California.
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'm going to copy the other Heather - I too, am a speed reader and I also have a good memory. I can't quote entire movies, but I'm good for useless trivia and when remembering when things happened.