May 4, 2008

Mimic

Due to BB's reflux problems, he throws up whenever he's upset. This has led to our living room carpet being decorated many times, and the ever-present barf bowl by his bedroom door. We have kept the bowl (yes, we wash it!) up on a shelf for well over a year and BB has always previously ignored the bowl. This evening, BB noticed the bowl up out of his reach and indicated to DH that he wanted to see the bowl. When DH handed the bowl to him. BB immediately proceeded to fake throwing up into the bowl. The funniest part of this is that whenever BB actually does throws up, he refuses to get his face anywhere near the bowl. Instead, he acts very much like Stevie Wonder at the piano. BB thought his mimicking was very funny and quite clever, but I'm not so sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com