April 2, 2008

Read, BB, Read!

See BB. See BB with book. BB can look at the book. Look, BB, look.

Oh, look! BB can open the book. Can BB read the book? BB can read the book. Read, BB, read.

I love the look that BB has on his face as he looks at the first book. It's a copy of Making the 'Terrible Two's' Terrific! and BB seems to be studying the cover quite seriously, as if he's trying to make a plan to undo what the book says to do. The second book is Teen-Proofing, which admittedly I won't need for many years. BB seems to be thinking “This guy is nuts! There's no way mom and dad are doing that to me!”

1 comment:

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com