April 24, 2008

How to Speak BB-ese

Greetings, Fellow Traveler!
As you journey through this strange and mysterious land of BBistan, you will find this english-BBese language guide invaluable. Please keep this guide with you at all times, as the native inhabitant has no patience with outsiders who do not speak his language. Remember that failure to understand what the native is saying is considered a supreme insult.
  • baby beans = jelly beans
  • acketj = jacket
  • gunk = truck
  • man-man = snowman
  • coggins = shoes, socks, or feet
  • ba-do = pillow
  • ink = drink
  • appe = puppy
  • ucky = graham cracker
  • please = raisins

2 comments:

  1. please=raisins?

    Next you're gonna tell me Josh = Awesome. oh wait...it does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that I had written down all the funny little words that Aubie has said along the way. I remember a few, but not as much as I'd like to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com