Josh over at The Smoak House tagged me with this meme.
1. What translation of the Bible do you like best? KJV usually, although I often reference NIV or The Amplified Bible when I am doing a Bible study and I'm having trouble with a verse.
2. Old or New Testament? New Testament
3. Favorite Book of the Bible? Proverbs, although I do like Ruth and Esther
4. Favorite Chapter? Luke 2, especially the first half
5. Favorite Verse? Psalm 37:4
6. Bible character you think you’re most like? No clue.
7. One thing from the Bible that confuses you? the verses concerning the election of the believers
8. Moses or Paul? Moses - who else has a passage written about him like in Deuteronomy 34?
9. A teaching from the Bible that you struggle with or don’t get? Paul's teachings about women
10. Coolest name in the Bible? Mephibosheth. Try to say it five times fast! I will admit that I'm also partial to my son's name.
Now I'm supposed to tag someone else who will do this. I pick Saige, because it's been a while since she's updated her blog (although with a pre-schooler and a baby, I certainly understand).