1. astronaut (until the Challenger exploded) - I lived in Florida, and watched several shuttles take off, plus I have an uncle who worked at Cape Canaveral, so it looked pretty exciting
2. singer - I loved (and still do) Amy Grant (hush, Z!), and I would have given my eyeteeth to be able to sing well enough to do it professionally
3. fashion designer (I bet you never guessed that, judging by how I dress!)
5. choreographer (shocking, little-known secret: I LOVE to dance, and I dance around the house all the time, to any kind of music)
6. nurse - until my mom went to nursing school, I wanted to be just like Cherry Ames
7. lawyer - I still want to do this, but I'm a bad loser and I would go vigilante if I lost a case
8. psychologist - I actually majored in this my first two years, until I learned that you go into psychology because you need it yourself (which I did, and still do!)
9. teacher - until I became one (but I blame legislation and not the profession)
10. mom - best job ever!
11. politician - this ties into the lawyer thing: I wanted to work for the DA, become a DA, then a judge, and then run for bigger office
12. restaurant owner
13. librarian/bookstore owner - if I love books and have as many as I do, I might as well get paid for it!
14. barista - MMM, COFFEE!!!