February 2, 2009

A Kute Award

Debbie over at Stop Her She's Knitting gave me this award. Doesn't she have a great title for a blog? Here are the rules:

1. Copy the award to your site
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers
4. Link to those on your blog
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.

My nominees are:
1. Saige at The Saige Page - she doesn't post too often, but her projects are great!
2. Leah at 152 Insights into My Soul - this blogger doesn't post too often, either, but she is definitely creative with words!
3. Z at Rear Window Ethics - Z does amazing things in and around her house with thrift store finds (and I'm not the least bit biased because she's my best friend)!
4. Tara at Feels like Home - this is one busy lady, let me tell you! If you have toddlers, be sure to check out her weekly Grace's Kitchen feature.
5. The Nester at The Nesting Place - if you don't already read this blog, what are you waiting for?
6. Jennifer at The Miles Family Adventures - she has embarked on an ambitious project this year - take one photo and post about it every day.
7. Kristen at We are THAT Family -in addition to funny and/or thought-provoking posts each day, Kristen has a great DIY project each Saturday.
Congrats to each of these recipients. Be sure to check out their blogs!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! It always makes my day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for caring enough to leave a comment! I typically don't respond to each separate comment here on my blog. If you would like to ask me a question and have my reply, please feel free to e-mail me at heathershodgepodge@hotmail.com